- BibRave Product Review: Get Groovy with Food Groove Mission Super Food Bites
- Triple Chocolate Fun at Hot Chocolate 15k Atlanta!
- Heating up for Spring race season: RunTheATL, Hot Chocolate, & More…Oh my!
- Heading upwards in Spring: Blue Ridge Marathon added to my spring race calendar!
- (Really) last minute gift ideas for your favorite runner: Part 2!
- Yeti Nightmare 10 Miler March 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm – 3:00 am
- Blue Ridge Double Marathon April 13, 2019
- AV200 May 18, 2019 – May 19, 2019
- When there’s donuts in the break room but you’ve got a yummy, guilt-free snack...feeling groovy with @foodgroovemission super food bites. Check out my latest review linked in bio. Code BIBRAVE15 gets you 15% off your first order! #bibchat #bibravepro #foodgroovebr #healthysnacksThe rain 🌧 stayed away and I had a great race at @hotchocolate15k 🍫 ! A new course PR for me and I had fun doing it. It’s also great when you can take the city bike to and from a race quicker than driving, Uber, or transit. I’m convinced I run better after biking. 🚲 Onwards to @atlantatrackclub @publix #ATLMarathon and @brm26pt2 ! 🏃♀️ #bibchat #bibravepro #hc15k #hcatlbr #blueridgebr #marathontrainingJust some hills today on a 13 mile “shakeout” before @hotchocolate15k tomorrow 😂 Mentally preparing for twice the miles and 6000 more feet of gain in April at @brm26pt2 🥺 #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #blueridgebr #marathontraining #hillsforbreakfastOne of the best parts of @hotchocolate15k expo this year is visiting the Portman masterpiece @hyattregencyatl #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #hc15k #atlantaT-minus 3 days until @HotChocolate15k and we’re taking an easy day walking around the @AtlantaBeltLine and neighborhood with hands free @Stunt_Puppy stunt runner leash. #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #15k #restday #stuntpuppybr🤣 think I'm more excited about the Blue Ridge "Slow K" then the marathon! A coffee mug and free coffee for finishers instead of t-shirt?? That's my kind of race!⠀ ☕️ 🐢 https://www.blueridgemarathon.com/sunday-slowk⠀ #bibchat #bibravepro #blueridgebr #marathon #marathontraining #5k
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I know, it’s been a minute. I ran an epic marathon PR at Vermont City Marathon on Memorial Day weekend and then before I knew it, September rolled around and summer is over. The last few months have been equally … Continue reading
Yup, it’s been a minute. Between finals, holidays, trying to cram in a bunch of CDC work during school break, and one last ditch effort to complete the Yeti Challenge* on New Year’s Eve (success!), I just about imploded as … Continue reading
So, you thought after I completed the Yeti 100 I’d be done with my “at least a marathon-a-month” challenge? Do you know me at all?? Of course I completed 7 Bridges Marathon as a pacer 2 weeks after Yeti to … Continue reading
For the second year in a row Adam and I have joined the Bike Ride Across Georgia, BRAG, an annual weeklong cycling and camping trip with about 100 riders. Last year we started in Atlanta and finished in Savannah. This … Continue reading
As I wait for some large SAS computations, there’s no better time for an update. I’ve done nothing particularly exciting this weekend. I’ve had the absolute pleasure of following my husband wherever he likes, mostly including a drive to Chattanooga … Continue reading
Team #WheresBrad is in action for the next 24 hrs. #questival #cotopaxi #atlanta
Disclaimer: I received a pair of LEGEND Compression Performance Socks to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. View this post on Instagram T-minus 1 … Continue reading
June 1 is Global Running Day and there are events all over the world to celebrate. Here in Atlanta, the Atlanta Track Club had 3 events to celebrate: a midnight kickoff, 6am, and noon. Normally I would try to make … Continue reading