- BibRave Product Review: Rock your recovery with Science in Sport (SiS) REGO Rapid Recovery
- Honoring a Running Industry Great on the Roads, Tracks, and Trails
- 5 Reasons to Register for Grandma’s Marathon 2021!
- 7 Life Lessons from the Yeti 100
- BibRave Product Review: 2020 must-have Body Helix Ultra-Light face mask
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 6, 2020
- Resolution Run January 1, 2021 Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
- Publix Atlanta 5k February 27, 2021 at 10:00 pm – 1:00 am Atlanta Motor Speedway, 1500 Tara Pl, Hampton, GA 30228, USA
Follow Me on Social!
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: October 2017
So, you thought after I completed the Yeti 100 I’d be done with my “at least a marathon-a-month” challenge? Do you know me at all?? Of course I completed 7 Bridges Marathon as a pacer 2 weeks after Yeti to … Continue reading
“Disclaimer: I received a premium subscription to RunGo to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” I’ve never been a big fan of running or fitness … Continue reading
The backstory: I don’t know when or where I decided I had any business running 100 miles, but Yetis and unicorns were definitely involved. When I ran my first 50k in August of 2014, it happened to be the Yeti … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the SKINS A400 Compression to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! View this post on Instagram Stretching and compression before @yetitrailrunners #yeti100. … Continue reading