- Go the Social Distance with Virtual Races and Challenges!
- BibRave Product Review: Handfuls of Chafe-Free Fun with Handful Closer Sports Bra!
- 2020: Say ‘NO!’ to Resolutions and ‘YES!’ to Motivations!
- BibRave Race Review: Feeling Ohana at the Honolulu Marathon
- BibRave Product Review: Give Good Vibez with Aftershokz Aeropex
- Georgia State of Gravel April 11, 2020
- Singleton 4 miler April 25, 2020
- All Comers Track Meet May 12, 2020
Follow Me on Social!
- CoRUNavirus #runstreak day 23 definitely calls for more pre and post run stretching. Luckily, I feel like my body is getting used to this and been feeling good out there. Need to work on keeping these strong paces over longer and longer distances. Been loving listening to the @peloton app fun runs with @mattymaggiacomo for awesome much-needed motivation during social distancing. I miss my run gang! Gonna try to string together multiple fun run workouts for my long runs and see how it affects my pace. #bibchat #runchat #peloton #socialdistancing #rnnraroundtheworld @rnnr.coSocial distancing means quiet roads for a great Saturday ride. It’s not Wednesday but still got a biscuit! #socialdistancing #cycling #covid19 #bancarsRain out there, don’t care. CoRUNavirus #runstreak day 18 in the bag! #rnnraroundtheworld #bibchatOur communities are seeking new at-home or socially-distant friendly exercise alternatives - or worse, taking a hiatus from exercise all together. As a runner, I know firsthand that regular exercise improves my physical & mental well-being. But I also remember how hard it was when I first started! Now it’s time to pay it forward! If you’re new to running and not sure how to start, I’m here to help #ReleasetheRunner in YOU! ⠀ . . .⠀ 13 years ago I was struggling through grad school, living alone, unhealthy, depressed, and unmotivated. On a mental health break home in NH I watched a family friend compete in @ironmantri. It completely redefined my definition of "athlete" and encouraged me to go back to Atlanta and find the athlete I knew existed within myself. I immediately signed up for the @atlantrackclub #halfmarathon training program, and one mile at a time, several months later I made it to the finish line of the Atlanta Thanksgiving Half Marathon. 13 years later I've completed dozens of races from 5ks, half marathons, marathons, ultramarathons, and Ironman! One step at a time...walking, running, jogging, walk/run intervals, whatever "running" means to you...you can "releasetherunner too! Whether at home on a treadmill, running laps around the block, or even running around your yard, now is the time to get out there and find the mental happiness that comes with treating your body to some much deserved miles. There's so many virtual training programs and races right now. Let me know what you need and I can send you in the right direction. :-D⠀ ⠀ @laurenleesc @mikeuda ⠀ ⠀ #BibChat ⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #socialdistancing #runningisntcanceled #quarantine #quarantinelife #stayhome #covid19 #coronavirus #running #run #socialdistance #runalone #runningsnotcancelledRides, and runs, and dog walks, oh my! When the only excuse to go outside is for dog walks or exercise, you end up getting a lot of all the above. Lots of double and triple days lately so that I don’t go mad. 😜 Keeping a CoRUNavirus run streak going (day 16), logging steps for @fitnessbank.fit @des_linden Spring Step Challenge, and adding miles to a virtual relay around the world with @rnnr.co It’s nuts out there folks but still so many ways to stay healthy and motivated. #bibchat #runchat #FitnessBankBr #StepWithDes #rnnraroundtheworld #justrun #marathontraining #ultratrainingScenes from a socially distant run. Long-ish and slow, with no planned route or distance in mind. Just ran to stuff I wanted to see, stopped for an audio tour of the African American burial grounds at @oaklandcemetery , chugged a pint of water and a salted caramel donut at @revolutiondoughnuts (which I don’t recommend if you still have 3 miles left to run home #worthit ), and “visited” some famous folks including Bobby Jones, Margaret Mitchell, and MLK Jr. No cars required. #bibchat #runchat #socialdistancing #runstreak #atlanta #jacksonstreetbridge #walkingdead
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Earlier in the week I took part in a Thanksgiving blog linkup where I talked about my tips and tricks for keeping healthy and motivated through the holiday season. You can read it for yourself here. I took my own … Continue reading
I’m coming up on 1 year as a BibRave Pro! It’s been a great experience and amazing to connect with runners all over the country and world. I’ve had the opportunity to test well over $1000 worth of new products … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the SPIbelt Performance to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. View this post on Instagram Gearing up for the @atlantatrackclub #atl10miler with … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received a pair of LEGEND Compression Performance Socks to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. View this post on Instagram T-minus 1 … Continue reading