- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022
Monthly Archives: March 2016
I’m currently testing the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium wireless headphones as part of being a BibRave Pro. I’m really enjoying the open fit and the bone conduction technology. They’re lightweight, comfortable, and most importantly, SAFE, because they allow you to hear ambient … Continue reading
“Disclaimer: I received the 2XU Vectr socks and Compression Performance Calf Sleeves to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” … Continue reading
I wear a Buff during workouts most days, especially yoga, but will also pull it out on a bad hair day. Considering the heat and humidity in Atlanta, this happens quite a lot. Continue reading
2XU I’ve been lucky enough to test the 2XU #RunHyoptik tights and I’ve lived in them for most of my runs this winter. After years searching for the right compression that didn’t make me feel like I was squeezing into … Continue reading