- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
- March Running Roundup: Keep Moving Forward
Never miss a post!
- Nails August 20, 2021 at 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm lark & sparrow, 760 United Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- I've been feeling pretty blah lately. I've been hitting the afternoon CrossFit workouts but haven't been motivated to get out of bed in the morning for runs. Where I spent a year of COVID full steam ahead running solo, I finally feel like I've run out of self-imposed motivation. It's also a really tough time of year to be a runner in the South; other parts of the country may be experiencing record highs, but Atlanta remains as hot and humid as ever; it's super gross and really hard to breathe. No big news there. The other day, another runner friend posted similar feelings on FB and pretty much all of our friends started chiming in that they were feeling the same; an overall group malaise if you will. So, when you think you're the only one in a funk just know that you're probably not alone. Maybe there's some motivation to be had just trying to lift each other up when we all feel down? I ran 10k with my girls this morning; just knowing we were meeting was enough to get me out of bed. We struggled but had fun, and told each other "I love you" when we parted ways. It's true, now more than ever, and we should all say it more. Until the next run, whether we feel like it or not; it's always worth it, especially when we lift each other up along the way. ⠀For @bibrave Pride Friday I’m highlighting the great run we had this morning finding new places on @rnnr.co @atlantasnackclub #atlantagrandprix course 3 in Cheshire Bridge/Morningside area. No BibRave gear on this morning because we’ve been without a working washing machine for nearly 6 weeks so keeping my rotation of singlets is tricky these days 😂Feeling cute, might delete later. 😂I hope you love yourself as much as @officialloki loves…”himself”. 😍 #loki #marvelAlmost @atlantatrackclub #peachtreeroadrace #ajcprr time! Let’s go! Sweet dreams!Registration for @rteseries: Mini Mt. Olympus is OPEN. For just $39, you get:
Monthly Archives: April 2018
“Disclaimer: I received the Orange Mud Gear Vest to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” View this post on … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received a CTM Band to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! I’ve been very luck, especially after more than a marathon a month … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I am reviewing Athlinks as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review or find race reviews. After posting tips for getting out of a funk yesterday, I realized that one thing that … Continue reading
Yup, it’s April. Nearly a quarter of the way through 2018 and all those fabulous fitness and personal goals haven’t really got off the ground yet. I get it. We’ve all been there. I’ve been there this year for sure. … Continue reading