- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Last weekend I went back to amazing Damascus, VA for another training run on the Yeti 100 course, the Virginia Creeper Trail. This time I brought Adam along so he could experience the wonderfully scenic trail by bike. No sooner … Continue reading
It’s been a few days but BRAG is over for another year. This is the second year Adam and I have completed “Big” BRAG (the organization has several shorter rides throughout the year), and it continues to be the best … Continue reading
For the second year in a row Adam and I have joined the Bike Ride Across Georgia, BRAG, an annual weeklong cycling and camping trip with about 100 riders. Last year we started in Atlanta and finished in Savannah. This … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the BUFF UV Arm Sleeves to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! View this post on Instagram It's already summer weather … Continue reading