- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022
Tag Archives: ultramarathon
It’s been one week since I embarked on the Yeti 100 with the stretch goal (it seemed that way at the time) of earning the coveted sub-24 hour buckle. They say there’s no such thing as a perfect 100 miler, … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received free entry to Blue Ridge Double Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” I had so much fun last weekend in … Continue reading
I first discovered Orange Mud several years ago when I read about their Transition Towel in a running or outdoor magazine. I have no idea where I saw it, but I’m pretty sure it was on a magazine holiday wishlist. … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the xx2i Australia1 to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! If you’ve been reading my blog … Continue reading