- BibRave Product Review: Handfuls of Chafe-Free Fun with Handful Closer Sports Bra!
- 2020: Say ‘NO!’ to Resolutions and ‘YES!’ to Motivations!
- BibRave Race Review: Feeling Ohana at the Honolulu Marathon
- BibRave Product Review: Give Good Vibez with Aftershokz Aeropex
- BibRave Promo: San Francisco Best of the Bay City Guide!
- Georgia State of Gravel April 11, 2020
- Singleton 4 miler April 25, 2020
- All Comers Track Meet May 12, 2020
Follow Me on Social!
- Rides, and runs, and dog walks, oh my! When the only excuse to go outside is for dog walks or exercise, you end up getting a lot of all the above. Lots of double and triple days lately so that I don’t go mad. 😜 Keeping a CoRUNavirus run streak going (day 16), logging steps for @fitnessbank.fit @des_linden Spring Step Challenge, and adding miles to a virtual relay around the world with @rnnr.co It’s nuts out there folks but still so many ways to stay healthy and motivated. #bibchat #runchat #FitnessBankBr #StepWithDes #rnnraroundtheworld #justrun #marathontraining #ultratrainingScenes from a socially distant run. Long-ish and slow, with no planned route or distance in mind. Just ran to stuff I wanted to see, stopped for an audio tour of the African American burial grounds at @oaklandcemetery , chugged a pint of water and a salted caramel donut at @revolutiondoughnuts (which I don’t recommend if you still have 3 miles left to run home #worthit ), and “visited” some famous folks including Bobby Jones, Margaret Mitchell, and MLK Jr. No cars required. #bibchat #runchat #socialdistancing #runstreak #atlanta #jacksonstreetbridge #walkingdeadA community served by amazing donuts is even better! Thanks @revolutiondoughnuts ! #socialdistancing #donutsShort slow run with Batoot to keep the #socialdistancing #runstreak alive! Followed by super tough Hundo workout with @weareoxfit. . . . #bibchat #runchat #stayhome #flattenthecurve #rnnraroundtheworldFirst @gozwift ride yesterday. Maybe I shouldn’t have done a race for my first ride because that just about killed me and half my body weight in sweat is now on the garage floor 🤦♀️ Still pretty fun although I have to figure out what the myriad of symbols all mean. A smart trainer would also be more effective but definitely a first world problem at this time. . . . #socialdistancing #covid_19 #stayhome #flattenthecurve @sorellacycling @hincapiesports @atlantacycling @eventidebrewing @theinfinitloop @tifosioptics @escapetobr @EmoryAllianceCU @emorysportsmedicine@shotxshan @dumondetech @lostworldadventure @ninja_mtb_performance @advancedbarcode @ridehincapie #SorellaCycling #ridehincapie #hincapiefamily #AtlantaCycling #EventideBrewery #TifosiOptics #wearetifosi #AdvancedBarcodeAndLabel #EmorySportsMedicine #InfinitNutrition #EscapetoBlueRidge #EscapeToBRAny time y’all! Love my twice daily @ikorlabs. Definitely helps the sleep and concentration at a time where both are hard to come by. 😁
Tag Archives: travel
Last weekend I went back to amazing Damascus, VA for another training run on the Yeti 100 course, the Virginia Creeper Trail. This time I brought Adam along so he could experience the wonderfully scenic trail by bike. No sooner … Continue reading
It’s been a few days but BRAG is over for another year. This is the second year Adam and I have completed “Big” BRAG (the organization has several shorter rides throughout the year), and it continues to be the best … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received a free entry to the Shipyard Maine Coast Half Marathon and Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race … Continue reading
Yup, I missed this post last week but there wasn’t much to update anyway. Due to 1) last week of school insanity (working 15 + hr days) and forced taper entering 3 weeks of long races, I stuck to the … Continue reading
The genesis of my marathon-a-month challenge for 2017 is actually the training for my first 100 mile race, The Yeti 100, in September. A consistent training recommendation I hear from veteran 100 mile runners is “time on your feet”. I’m … Continue reading
As I wait for some large SAS computations, there’s no better time for an update. I’ve done nothing particularly exciting this weekend. I’ve had the absolute pleasure of following my husband wherever he likes, mostly including a drive to Chattanooga … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received a UV Reflective Half BUFF® to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! As I’ve mentioned in several previous posts, I have … Continue reading
While 2016 generally sucked for all of humanity, on a personal level I managed to keep 2016 my bitch. I completed Ironman Chattanooga (first Ironman), 5 marathons, Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga, 4 half marathons, two 10-milers, one 15k, two 10ks, two … Continue reading
I’m coming up on 1 year as a BibRave Pro! It’s been a great experience and amazing to connect with runners all over the country and world. I’ve had the opportunity to test well over $1000 worth of new products … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received a pair of LEGEND Compression Wear Compression Performance Socks to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. View this post on Instagram … Continue reading