- BibRave Product Review: Get Groovy with Food Groove Mission Super Food Bites
- Triple Chocolate Fun at Hot Chocolate 15k Atlanta!
- Heating up for Spring race season: RunTheATL, Hot Chocolate, & More…Oh my!
- Heading upwards in Spring: Blue Ridge Marathon added to my spring race calendar!
- (Really) last minute gift ideas for your favorite runner: Part 2!
- Yeti Nightmare 10 Miler March 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm – 3:00 am
- Blue Ridge Double Marathon April 13, 2019
- AV200 May 18, 2019 – May 19, 2019
- When there’s donuts in the break room but you’ve got a yummy, guilt-free snack...feeling groovy with @foodgroovemission super food bites. Check out my latest review linked in bio. Code BIBRAVE15 gets you 15% off your first order! #bibchat #bibravepro #foodgroovebr #healthysnacksThe rain 🌧 stayed away and I had a great race at @hotchocolate15k 🍫 ! A new course PR for me and I had fun doing it. It’s also great when you can take the city bike to and from a race quicker than driving, Uber, or transit. I’m convinced I run better after biking. 🚲 Onwards to @atlantatrackclub @publix #ATLMarathon and @brm26pt2 ! 🏃♀️ #bibchat #bibravepro #hc15k #hcatlbr #blueridgebr #marathontrainingJust some hills today on a 13 mile “shakeout” before @hotchocolate15k tomorrow 😂 Mentally preparing for twice the miles and 6000 more feet of gain in April at @brm26pt2 🥺 #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #blueridgebr #marathontraining #hillsforbreakfastOne of the best parts of @hotchocolate15k expo this year is visiting the Portman masterpiece @hyattregencyatl #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #hc15k #atlantaT-minus 3 days until @HotChocolate15k and we’re taking an easy day walking around the @AtlantaBeltLine and neighborhood with hands free @Stunt_Puppy stunt runner leash. #bibchat #bibravepro #hcatlbr #15k #restday #stuntpuppybr🤣 think I'm more excited about the Blue Ridge "Slow K" then the marathon! A coffee mug and free coffee for finishers instead of t-shirt?? That's my kind of race!⠀ ☕️ 🐢 https://www.blueridgemarathon.com/sunday-slowk⠀ #bibchat #bibravepro #blueridgebr #marathon #marathontraining #5k
Tag Archives: TrainingForGDR
Disclaimer: I received an Orange Mud Endurance Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! I’ve been … Continue reading
“Disclaimer: I received the 2XU Vectr socks and Compression Performance Calf Sleeves to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” … Continue reading
Coming out of the Sufferfest Knighthood on Sunday and leading into my birthday week I felt so strong, and empowered by the amazing people in my life. I did rest and sleep extra at the beginning of the week after the Knighthood but I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t continue pushing myself anyway. Continue reading
At the beginning of the year I made some decisions regarding what goals I was willing to suffer to achieve, and this week really felt like a step towards those goals. Continue reading
Atlanta may not seem like an obvious location where one needs winter running tights. However, these awesome tights are the perfect balance of compression and soft lining to keep the wet Southern winter chill away. Continue reading
First, special thanks to Coach Larry from Sweat Tracker for keeping my training accountable over the last few weeks and for bumping me up to their Performance Plus plan. The team at Sweat Tracker may be based over in Northern … Continue reading