- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022
Tag Archives: TrainingForGDR
Disclaimer: I received an Orange Mud Endurance Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! I’ve been … Continue reading
“Disclaimer: I received the 2XU Vectr socks and Compression Performance Calf Sleeves to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!” … Continue reading
Coming out of the Sufferfest Knighthood on Sunday and leading into my birthday week I felt so strong, and empowered by the amazing people in my life. I did rest and sleep extra at the beginning of the week after the Knighthood but I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t continue pushing myself anyway. Continue reading
At the beginning of the year I made some decisions regarding what goals I was willing to suffer to achieve, and this week really felt like a step towards those goals. Continue reading
Atlanta may not seem like an obvious location where one needs winter running tights. However, these awesome tights are the perfect balance of compression and soft lining to keep the wet Southern winter chill away. Continue reading
First, special thanks to Coach Larry from Sweat Tracker for keeping my training accountable over the last few weeks and for bumping me up to their Performance Plus plan. The team at Sweat Tracker may be based over in Northern … Continue reading