- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Jerome Scales 5k January 22, 2022
- Publix Atlanta Half Marathon February 27, 2022
Tag Archives: sweattracker
This week was about getting back on my sleep and training schedule, and some final key workouts before moving into taper before GDR. Continue reading
When you run on the earth and with the earth, you can run forever. ~Raramuri Proverb This was another high mileage week. I’ve been really trying to balance the increasing endurance while still getting the appropriate amount of rest. I … Continue reading
Coming out of the Sufferfest Knighthood on Sunday and leading into my birthday week I felt so strong, and empowered by the amazing people in my life. I did rest and sleep extra at the beginning of the week after the Knighthood but I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t continue pushing myself anyway. Continue reading
At the beginning of the year I made some decisions regarding what goals I was willing to suffer to achieve, and this week really felt like a step towards those goals. Continue reading
First, special thanks to Coach Larry from Sweat Tracker for keeping my training accountable over the last few weeks and for bumping me up to their Performance Plus plan. The team at Sweat Tracker may be based over in Northern … Continue reading