- BibRave Product Review: Rock your recovery with Science in Sport (SiS) REGO Rapid Recovery
- Honoring a Running Industry Great on the Roads, Tracks, and Trails
- 5 Reasons to Register for Grandma’s Marathon 2021!
- 7 Life Lessons from the Yeti 100
- BibRave Product Review: 2020 must-have Body Helix Ultra-Light face mask
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 6, 2020
- Resolution Run January 1, 2021 Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
- Publix Atlanta 5k February 27, 2021 at 10:00 pm – 1:00 am Atlanta Motor Speedway, 1500 Tara Pl, Hampton, GA 30228, USA
Follow Me on Social!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: goals
So yeah, I wanted to wait a few weeks into the new year to get my bearings and let everyone else blab about their resolutions before I came out with my 2020 plans and motivations. 2019 was difficult but 2020 … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received Gatorade ® Endurance products to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! Since my last post, I’ve made it further … Continue reading
Obviously, my marathon-a-month training goal for the year is only a fraction of what needs to be done for 100-mile training. I’m using a modified 24-week training plan from the book Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell. I say “modified” … Continue reading
If you’ve been paying attention, you may have noticed that I signed up to run my first 100 miler in September Continue reading
While 2016 generally sucked for all of humanity, on a personal level I managed to keep 2016 my bitch. I completed Ironman Chattanooga (first Ironman), 5 marathons, Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga, 4 half marathons, two 10-milers, one 15k, two 10ks, two … Continue reading