- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- Yeti Snakebite October 3, 2021
- Mayor's 5k? October 16, 2021
- Atlanta Track Club 10 Miler October 17, 2021
- I ran this morning. I’m sore with tight glutes and calves. I’ll be working late tonight. The workout includes 150 wall balls and a bunch of rowing. I HATE wall balls and rowing. So many excuses to NOT be here. Turn your excuses into reasons. This evening workout serves as a reset and energizing for more post-dinner coding. Seems like a good reason to me.It’s not too early to start thinking about your 2022 running 🏃♀️goals. Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran, The Run Show USA Boston is ready to help kick-start your training season! Join the biggest running community meet-up at The Run Show USA in Boston from January 29-30. The inspirational speakers will get you motivated, the gear and swag partners will get you kitted out, and the skills clinics will make sure you’re ready to tackle any race distance no matter the time of year!After many years of running, I'm really looking forward to jumpstarting 2022 and resetting my running skillset at @runshowusa Boston, Jan 29-30. 🏃♀️Who’s working on their 2022 race calendar? ✋ I’m so excited about racing @grandmasmarathon again, and I’m planning to kick start my training at the @RunShowUSA - the ultimate running event of the year - in Boston, January 29-30. They’ll have experts you can tap for advice on everything from recovery to strength training plus running legends such as Camille Herron and Dean Karnazes! Happy @bibrave Pride Friday! Remember: not every run is easy, but every run is worth it and changes you. Get out there and get it.Want FREE tickets to the ultimate running event of the year - I’ve got them! 🙌
Tag Archives: goals
So yeah, I wanted to wait a few weeks into the new year to get my bearings and let everyone else blab about their resolutions before I came out with my 2020 plans and motivations. 2019 was difficult but 2020 … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received Gatorade ® Endurance products to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! Since my last post, I’ve made it further … Continue reading
Obviously, my marathon-a-month training goal for the year is only a fraction of what needs to be done for 100-mile training. I’m using a modified 24-week training plan from the book Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell. I say “modified” … Continue reading
If you’ve been paying attention, you may have noticed that I signed up to run my first 100 miler in September Continue reading
While 2016 generally sucked for all of humanity, on a personal level I managed to keep 2016 my bitch. I completed Ironman Chattanooga (first Ironman), 5 marathons, Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga, 4 half marathons, two 10-milers, one 15k, two 10ks, two … Continue reading