- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Jerome Scales 5k January 22, 2022
- Publix Atlanta Half Marathon February 27, 2022
Tag Archives: FlyingPig
Flying Pig Shenanigans It’s been nearly 3 weeks since I ran the Flying Pig Marathon with some of my BRFs so, surely, I should have written an update by now. I could write any number of excuses for my tardiness … Continue reading →
“One secret of life is that the reason life works at all is that not everyone in your tribe is nuts on the same day. Another secret is that laughter is carbonated holiness.” Anne Lamott In less than 24 hours … Continue reading →
“If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious shit.” Looking back and racing into 2016
It’s a bit derivative but yes, 2015 flew by. They say that each year seems faster than the last. For me, it’s true, but I really think it’s because each year gets better. I spent the first year married to … Continue reading →