- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022
Tag Archives: crosstraining
Disclaimer: I received AfterShokz Xtrainerz to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews! All opinions are my own and no … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received my Aftershokz XTrainerz to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews! The Aftershokz Xtrainerz finally dropped in … Continue reading
Obviously, my marathon-a-month training goal for the year is only a fraction of what needs to be done for 100-mile training. I’m using a modified 24-week training plan from the book Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell. I say “modified” … Continue reading
If you’ve been paying attention, you may have noticed that I signed up to run my first 100 miler in September Continue reading
Earlier in the week I took part in a Thanksgiving blog linkup where I talked about my tips and tricks for keeping healthy and motivated through the holiday season. You can read it for yourself here. I took my own … Continue reading
I’m coming up on 1 year as a BibRave Pro! It’s been a great experience and amazing to connect with runners all over the country and world. I’ve had the opportunity to test well over $1000 worth of new products … Continue reading