- BibRave Product Review: Rock your recovery with Science in Sport (SiS) REGO Rapid Recovery
- Honoring a Running Industry Great on the Roads, Tracks, and Trails
- 5 Reasons to Register for Grandma’s Marathon 2021!
- 7 Life Lessons from the Yeti 100
- BibRave Product Review: 2020 must-have Body Helix Ultra-Light face mask
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 6, 2020
- Resolution Run January 1, 2021 Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
- Publix Atlanta 5k February 27, 2021 at 10:00 pm – 1:00 am Atlanta Motor Speedway, 1500 Tara Pl, Hampton, GA 30228, USA
Follow Me on Social!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: ATLTrackClub
Disclaimer: I’m promoting Atlanta Track Club PNC Atlanta 10 Miler as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!” On Sunday I ran the … Continue reading
Earlier in the week I took part in a Thanksgiving blog linkup where I talked about my tips and tricks for keeping healthy and motivated through the holiday season. You can read it for yourself here. I took my own … Continue reading
Things happening in my life right now: Working at CDC Started full time PhD program Training for my first Ironman Training and fundraising for NYC Marathon As you can see, I’ve made a lot of simultaneous life choices that don’t … Continue reading
https://w2.countingdownto.com/1448540 Halfway through 2016 and I’ve already racked up a pretty good list of accomplishments: 14 races including 2 ultramarathons, 1 marathon, and 1 half ironman and 1 week biking across Georgia. To say the least, I was already pretty burnt … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the Generation UCan product to review as part of being a BibRave Pro Ambassador. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! View this post on Instagram Happy tummies use code BIBRAVE to … Continue reading
It’s been a big week and we’ve only made it to hump day. On Sunday I competed in my 3rd Ironman 70.3 and Tuesday night I participated in my first track meet. Tomorrow I’ll be biking 6 legs of the … Continue reading
Coming out of the Sufferfest Knighthood on Sunday and leading into my birthday week I felt so strong, and empowered by the amazing people in my life. I did rest and sleep extra at the beginning of the week after the Knighthood but I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t continue pushing myself anyway. Continue reading