- BibRave Product Review: Handfuls of Chafe-Free Fun with Handful Closer Sports Bra!
- 2020: Say ‘NO!’ to Resolutions and ‘YES!’ to Motivations!
- BibRave Race Review: Feeling Ohana at the Honolulu Marathon
- BibRave Product Review: Give Good Vibez with Aftershokz Aeropex
- BibRave Promo: San Francisco Best of the Bay City Guide!
- Georgia State of Gravel April 11, 2020
- Singleton 4 miler April 25, 2020
- All Comers Track Meet May 12, 2020
Follow Me on Social!
- Rides, and runs, and dog walks, oh my! When the only excuse to go outside is for dog walks or exercise, you end up getting a lot of all the above. Lots of double and triple days lately so that I don’t go mad. 😜 Keeping a CoRUNavirus run streak going (day 16), logging steps for @fitnessbank.fit @des_linden Spring Step Challenge, and adding miles to a virtual relay around the world with @rnnr.co It’s nuts out there folks but still so many ways to stay healthy and motivated. #bibchat #runchat #FitnessBankBr #StepWithDes #rnnraroundtheworld #justrun #marathontraining #ultratrainingScenes from a socially distant run. Long-ish and slow, with no planned route or distance in mind. Just ran to stuff I wanted to see, stopped for an audio tour of the African American burial grounds at @oaklandcemetery , chugged a pint of water and a salted caramel donut at @revolutiondoughnuts (which I don’t recommend if you still have 3 miles left to run home #worthit ), and “visited” some famous folks including Bobby Jones, Margaret Mitchell, and MLK Jr. No cars required. #bibchat #runchat #socialdistancing #runstreak #atlanta #jacksonstreetbridge #walkingdeadA community served by amazing donuts is even better! Thanks @revolutiondoughnuts ! #socialdistancing #donutsShort slow run with Batoot to keep the #socialdistancing #runstreak alive! Followed by super tough Hundo workout with @weareoxfit. . . . #bibchat #runchat #stayhome #flattenthecurve #rnnraroundtheworldFirst @gozwift ride yesterday. Maybe I shouldn’t have done a race for my first ride because that just about killed me and half my body weight in sweat is now on the garage floor 🤦♀️ Still pretty fun although I have to figure out what the myriad of symbols all mean. A smart trainer would also be more effective but definitely a first world problem at this time. . . . #socialdistancing #covid_19 #stayhome #flattenthecurve @sorellacycling @hincapiesports @atlantacycling @eventidebrewing @theinfinitloop @tifosioptics @escapetobr @EmoryAllianceCU @emorysportsmedicine@shotxshan @dumondetech @lostworldadventure @ninja_mtb_performance @advancedbarcode @ridehincapie #SorellaCycling #ridehincapie #hincapiefamily #AtlantaCycling #EventideBrewery #TifosiOptics #wearetifosi #AdvancedBarcodeAndLabel #EmorySportsMedicine #InfinitNutrition #EscapetoBlueRidge #EscapeToBRAny time y’all! Love my twice daily @ikorlabs. Definitely helps the sleep and concentration at a time where both are hard to come by. 😁
Tag Archives: ATLTrackClub
Disclaimer: I’m promoting Atlanta Track Club PNC Atlanta 10 Miler as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!” On Sunday I ran the … Continue reading
Earlier in the week I took part in a Thanksgiving blog linkup where I talked about my tips and tricks for keeping healthy and motivated through the holiday season. You can read it for yourself here. I took my own … Continue reading
Things happening in my life right now: Working at CDC Started full time PhD program Training for my first Ironman Training and fundraising for NYC Marathon As you can see, I’ve made a lot of simultaneous life choices that don’t … Continue reading
https://w2.countingdownto.com/1448540 Halfway through 2016 and I’ve already racked up a pretty good list of accomplishments: 14 races including 2 ultramarathons, 1 marathon, and 1 half ironman and 1 week biking across Georgia. To say the least, I was already pretty burnt … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I received the Generation UCan product to review as part of being a BibRave Pro Ambassador. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! View this post on Instagram Happy tummies use code BIBRAVE to … Continue reading
It’s been a big week and we’ve only made it to hump day. On Sunday I competed in my 3rd Ironman 70.3 and Tuesday night I participated in my first track meet. Tomorrow I’ll be biking 6 legs of the … Continue reading
Coming out of the Sufferfest Knighthood on Sunday and leading into my birthday week I felt so strong, and empowered by the amazing people in my life. I did rest and sleep extra at the beginning of the week after the Knighthood but I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t continue pushing myself anyway. Continue reading