So yeah, I wanted to wait a few weeks into the new year to get my bearings and let everyone else blab about their resolutions before I came out with my 2020 plans and motivations. 2019 was difficult but 2020 is exciting and full of change. Check it out below and here’s just a preview of plans for the year:
- Finish PhD –> Dr. Rudd, I presume??
- Start new job –> interviews underway. Where in the world will Jessica Rudd be??
- Try some new bike events as member of Sorella Cycling race team –> try some Gran Fondos, timed mountain bike races, and more cyclocross in the fall?
- Yeti 100 –> Second time around with an A goal of sub-24hours
- NYC Marathon –> It’s the 50th running of the race and I’m planning for an epic NYC weekend!
- So much more…
What are your 2020 motivations? Comment below or hit me up on social so we can support each other!