Disclaimer: I received a pair of Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
You might notice this is the second time I’ve received a pair of Aftershokz Trekz as a BibRave Pro. Please check out my read my full product review. This time, however, the BibRave Pros wear pink! The Aftershokz bone conduction technology are designed to keep you aware of your surroundings, but now we’re spreading awareness in a different way! For every pair of sold on aftershokz.com from September 1 through October, AfterShokz will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink, a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and action. As an eastern European Jew from Long Island (the ethnic and geographic region with the highest rates of breast cancer), I’ve always been acutely aware of the affects of breast and ovarian cancer on my community. I’m really honored to be part of this campaign in support of a couple friends currently kicking breast cancer’s butt!
Here’s some additional facts about the product and the campaign (shared from AfterShokz):
- Every time #AwareWithPink is shared on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, AfterShokz will donate 25 cents to Bright Pink to help fund their continued efforts to educate the masses.
- Trekz Titanium Pink are a limited-edition offering designed to keep you aware in more than one way. The open ear design of these hot pink headphones will keep you aware of your surroundings while you enjoy your music and calls, and a portion of proceeds raised from each unit sold will go back to Bright Pink to spread awareness about breast and ovarian cancer.
- Trekz Titanium Pink are wireless, sweat resistant and perfect for fitness enthusiasts. They don’t go inside or over your ears, so you don’t need to worry about them falling out mid-workout!
- You can make and take calls, enjoy music or podcasts on the go with Trekz Titanium Pink (all while looking great)! You’ve got the perfect workout partner with Trekz Titanium Pink, and they’ll keep you company for 6+ hours without needing a charge (that’s more than we can say for most workout buddies) 😉
- You no longer have to choose between listening to Beyoncé or your running partner. With Trekz Titanium Pink, you can enjoy the company of both, since these headphones don’t go inside or over your ears and block out your environment or conversations!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are super flexible and lightweight with their titanium frame, and they’ll stay in place, no matter what you put them through. Handstands? Backflips? No problem!
- Trekz Titanium Pink are IP55 rated – which technically means you can hose them down and they’ll survive. Don’t go swimming with them, but rain and excessive sweat won’t do damage!
You can find more about the #AwareWithPink campaign at http://awarewithpink.aftershokz.com/ and https://www.brightpink.org/. When you purchase a pair, apply PINK at checkout for a free hard carry case.
Here’s what other BibRave Pros are saying:
Join us Tuesday, September 6 9pm EST with hosts BibRave, AfterShokz, and Bright Pink on Twitter #BibChat as talk more about breast and ovarian cancer awareness.