This morning I joined some Atlanta Track Club BRFs (best running friends) at the Atlanta Christmas 5k. This is pretty much the only 5k I do all year and I mostly do it to hang out with friends before the holiday and get a Santa hat. Today also happened to be the first day that really felt like winter in Atlanta, with a 30 degree start. I had fun bundling up for the first time this year though. In typical BRF fasion, we enjoyed mimosas after the race, because mimosas warm you up…of course. Check out my race review here at BibRave. #RaceReviews, #BibChat, #BibRavePro
- Summer Fitness Roundup: Summer Lovin’ on the Roads Less Traveled
- BibRave Race Review: The “biggest little race” at Grandma’s Marathon!
- April & May Running Roundup: Spring Showers, May Flowers
- BibRave Product Review: Natural Sun Protection with Tanri Outdoors
- Make your miles matter: 2021 National Day of Awareness MMIW Virtual Run
Never miss a post!
- NYC Marathon November 7, 2021
- Pine Mountain Trail Race December 5, 2021
- Yeti 7/11 March 13, 2022